"I was so in love with him that it scared me sometimes. The fragility of it all. I knew we lived in a bubble. A world where no one existed but each other. No one but the boys knew about us. We were each others best kept secret. If I’d kept a diary, he’d be every page. I’d fill it with the gentleness of his hands and the warmth of his kisses. I’d tell it that I didn’t believe that anyone could love me more than him. I’d tell it that I was terrified that one day I wouldn’t remember his fingers laced with mine or his nose pressed behind my ear and his smile against my neck. "
"I Love You" Song Series: (Current Series/Unfinished)
Mature. Please do not read if you are under the legal age in your state/country. (Typically 16+). Thank you.
1. I Love You (inspired by Sarah McLachlan)
2. Heaven (inspired by Brandi Carlile)
3. Lighthouse (inspired by Hope)
4. Think of You (inspired by Carney)
5. I Shall Believe (inspired by Sheryl Crow)
6. I Wish You Love (inspired by Rachel Yamagata) ::NEW::